View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 08:50 PM
Herbie
18 Day Gear Monkey

Joined APC: Jun 2008
Position: Phenom Gear Jockey

I see this one getting locked very soon. Bottom line, everyone has there reasons why they would or would not go to a certain place and everyone is entitled to their opinion, as long as they support that opinion with valid FACTS.

My bad blood towards GoJet. I have been at TSA for 2 years, QOL sucks, back on reserve, getting displaced to IAD in a month and then most likely furloughed. And our red headed step sister across the hall is hiring like crazy, right into the left seat if qulaified. Please don't tell me to be happy about any of this. I feel for every person out there on the street and realize that you gotta do what you gotta do. If you (whoever) ends up going to GoJet, best of luck to you, just don't expect me to chat with you in the crew van or buy you a beer. And remember that just because things there are good now, y'all work for the same guy I do and every dog has his day. Just my 2 cents.

All in all, somebody at Airline A thinks that Airline B sucks and Airline C thinks Airline A sucks and so on and so forth. Do whats best for your situation and be ready to answer for it down the road.