View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 05:16 AM
Cogf16
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2008
Position: VEOP Retired! 7ER A was last position

Originally Posted by Ferd149 View Post
Cog! My Man, where ya been boy?

Well, like NewK I did ok as a '95 hire. I guess it's because we are in a Delta "dead zone" IE when you guys didn't hire for several years. I went from 43% on the NWA list to 46% on the ISL. Compared to the NWA DOH proposal I lost 85 numbers but compared to the Delta proposal I gained 824. So, guess I'm ok except I'm still physically older to the '97 Delta guy above me. I guess we'll see how the deomgraphics will work out, like we have argued about since April.

As I said in another post, I can live with this and move on. Mergers are never good for anyone but here we are. It is what it is.........now where is that D@mn hat?

Ferd
At home, on vacation, on APC or DALPA site, or at recurrent training! Have not turned a wheel in 5 weeks. That made recurrent a little sporting!

I did well on the list but there are segments of Delta guys, (91 and 96-97 hires) who lost 2-3% relative and actually did worse than DOH! Not sure how it happened but the disparity between some Delta guys loss/gain is significant. I think the real heartache though could be possible furloughs and the shuffling of a/c at SOC. I hope the language is tight concerning displacements and bump/flush because lots of that may be coming. Oh, and the whole 787 cnx scenario is looming... Hope we don't have to continue to pay Bloch and the boys...

Cog