Thread: Dal Won
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 09:50 AM
B7ER Guy
Line Holder

Joined APC: Oct 2008
Position: 7ER

Originally Posted by keenster View Post
For 23 years I have waited to get a widebldy seat(a330or 747). I was about a year away before the merger. Now I have 1400 DAL guys senior to me tht are junior to me date of hire and younger than me that get a shot before I do. Guess what that means, no A330 captain for years. Get that- for years. And the 767 does not fly to BKK, hkg,ams.lgw,paris,rome,etc. Not even close to being the same airplane. Hurray for the DAL guys that get to fly what I would have had. No way you would understand unless you were on this side of the fence. I am an 85 hire. I was hired at DAL but was already at NWA. 1985 DAL guys are in the 200s I am in the 2800 range. For me this is B.S. What exactly did you loose in this?????

Keenster
Keenster:
Don't let facts get in the way of your anger. (The 767 does in fact go to the above red destinations from 3 different bases.) Suggest you use it somewhere else, like kicking the dog. Also, look for the 767 to depart from a west coast city to an asian destination real soon.
Do some research before you look dumb, please.
I sure hope that you are in the minority at NW, as we don't need this kind of BS for trying to build harmony between the 2 groups.