View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 01:44 PM
Superpilot92
Underboob King

Joined APC: May 2005
Position: Guppy Commander

Originally Posted by Hawaii50 View Post
Thanks for the info. I wouldn't be too hard on the junior DL guys. Most are probably raising families trying to get some stability in their lives and now the company pretty much has free reign screw with people.

I'm not junior but the predominant feeling is that a lot more fencing was required to let the dust settle without a wholesale disruption of lives. Especially on the 757/767, 76ER categories. We see displacements from larger equipment on the horizon as new categories come in, less pay, indefinitely delayed left seat upgrades, possible commuting etc. The biggest thread on the DALPA forum is titled "How badly did you get screwed?" Guys on both sides should be able to vent and hopefully move on from there.

i dont know what will happen but dont we have something in the contract that pay protects you on your current aircraft in the event of a displacement? I cant remember if that was just a NWA agreement or if it was in the Joint agreement. I think it was a 36 month protection. Anyone know?