View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 04:17 PM
johnso29

Joined APC: Oct 2006
Position: B757/767

Originally Posted by Ralphie View Post
Say what you want, but my feelings and thoughts are pretty universal with the junior types I know at pre-merger Delta.
A stint in the DC9 would be good for you. Perhaps it would help shake your condescending, sense of entitlement attitude. You have the NERVE to complain about the POSSIBILITY of getting displaced to the DC9 while this industry has thousands of pilots on the street. No, that doesn't make you look bad at all.

Originally Posted by Ralphie View Post
I notice you don't see any of these type of comments or observations from the NWA side of the fence. Could it be that there is far less for them to be upset about? You've seen a lot of pre-merger Delta pilots complain about the comparative quality of jobs being brought to the marriage, but you don't see the same from the NWA side. Is that because it's just so much better of a group that they'd never resort to such pettiness or because in reality they have no such complaint?
I think it's because you can't see past your own nose. I lost a TON of movement due to NW attritions which would have put me in a CA seat in less then 10 years. But I'm moving on. I WILL NOT lose 20+ years of my life whining about how I got screwed by the merger. You might want to consider doing the same. You ought to be grateful NW is bringing a 100 seat airplane back to DL mainline. It's gives us a chance to retain it.

......but it just makes you look like an ass.
Pot, meet kettle. You might get displaced from the 767. It will be due to seniority. That's the airline industry, welcome to it. If you don't like, GET OUT! Your not the only one who lost "Career Expectations" By the way Spliff, didn't you get banned?

Last edited by johnso29; 12-12-2008 at 05:24 PM.