View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 05:48 PM
Ralphie
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2008
Position: Moved up to the M88 from the 767

Originally Posted by johnso29 View Post
A stint in the DC9 would be good for you. Perhaps it would help shake your condescending, sense of entitlement attitude. You have the NERVE to complain about the POSSIBILITY of getting displaced to the DC9 while this industry has thousands of pilots on the street. No, that doesn't make you look bad at all.

- No sense of entitlement here, I've said it would be naive to think one could stay on a wide-body as a junior pilot after a merger of over 12000 pilots. I like the reference to the thousands of pilots on the street, as if you spend any time thinking about them. That's rich. I was one, so save the political speeches.

I think it's because you can't see past your own nose. I lost a TON of movement due to NW attritions which would have put me in a CA seat in less then 10 years. But I'm moving on. I WILL NOT lose 20+ years of my life whining about how I got screwed by the merger. You might want to consider doing the same. You ought to be grateful NW is bringing a 100 seat airplane back to DL mainline. It's gives us a chance to retain it.

- When did I ever say I think I got screwed? I just said I didn't like it, and that's called honesty. There is a difference, you know. If that isn't obvious to you, maybe you should consider whether or not you're aware or intelligent enough to respond. You seem to be the type that enjoys ranting and name-calling, a function of the anonymity of these types of forums. You're entitled to it, but it's more in favor over at flightinfo.

Pot, meet kettle. You might get displaced from the 767. It will be due to seniority. That's the airline industry, welcome to it. If you don't like, GET OUT! Your not the only one who lost "Career Expectations" By the way Spliff, didn't you get banned?

- I've already acknowledged all of this. You obviously have trouble remembering more than the last sentence you read. Or you enjoy just picking out whatever you think you can twist or misrepresent, in some desparate search for satisfaction. I can't relate.

Regards, Ralphie
----------

Last edited by Ralphie; 12-12-2008 at 05:50 PM. Reason: grammatical