Thread: Dal Won
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 09:49 AM
alfaromeo
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2008

Originally Posted by keenster View Post
Good post. I would have retired premerger 290 range. Post merger I retire in 1260 range. Anyone that tries to tell me that the difference in those 2 numbers is made up for in size or something is crazy. To make it worse, we got no credit for the approx 250 NWA guys that have retired since this started. Had our current number used for integreation been adjusted for these 250 guys leaving it would have moved me up the combined list 643 numbers. That is hard to swallow, guys gone before the merger but getting the move up after list integration. Well now everyone moves up 250 when the list is redone. Just another huge loss in QOL and Bucks. No slam against the DAL guys, but you will never realize the losses on the NWA side because unless you live it you can't know it and that's not just SLI related but also huge things we lost with our contract going away. Enough beating the drum. Time to look forward.

keenster
They only used pilots on the property on November 1 to build the list. I think NW only resequenced your list in July and January, so your number was the same as it was in July. I don't think they integrated in any retired pilots so you got credit for all that attrition.