Thread: Comair updates?
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 09:23 AM
TurboDog
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008

Originally Posted by flycrj200 View Post

I’m not asking you to quit your job so you can same my job. I know it will not make a difference if you quit or not, we will still be furloughed. You seem to hate your job and never have anything positive to say. Why would you want to work in such environment? I agree with you that the job sucks and the QOL sucks, but we have to make the best of it. We cannot control what the company, management or the economy do. But why be miserable.
All I’m asking you to do is be sensitive to your fellow brothers and sisters on the street.
You post specifically said that if I hate my job that bad I should quit today so I can save a job for one of you. How is that not asking me to quit to save your job?

As far as being sensitive towards those being furlough, I have been more than sensitive. Those that know me know I would do anything to help a fellow out. I sucks that guys are out of a job and soon, I may be out of a job. Not really sure though how you can ask me to remain positive about the thought of not being able to pay the bills. Almost 5 years as an FO taking paycut after paycut. Promising my family that it will get better. Now I have to tell them that I may be filing for unemployment. Are you related to Salvagio? Is it my fault that my moral sucks? The reason I am still here is the same reason that most are still here. There isn't anywhere to go. I am sorry if my negativity has offended you. Carry on....