Old 12-17-2008, 08:12 AM
QCappy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2006
Position: 737 FO

Originally Posted by Jake Wheeler View Post
Passengers want first class service on a 777 from Peoria, IL direct to Macon, GA for $100 because riding the bus is too expensive and takes too long.

Sorry, but it's hard for me to sympathize with someone who is treated like cattle when they are unwilling to pay more than cattle car prices. They should Moo someplace else like direct to management.
First off, you must be a sweet captain to fly with. Do you treat your FOs worse because they don't make as much as you? Who cares what someone paid for their ticket. If you don't treat all your passengers the same, they won't come back. How do you think the airlines fill up the seats that no one is buying? Yep. With those "cheap" people. Ewwwww... Don't look at them. They just crawled out of the trailer park, stopped by Wal Mart, and got on your big jet...I mean Embrear.

Secondly, Vagabond is not just your average passenger. As a stockholder and frequent flier of Alaska Airlines, Vagabond has something good to compare experiences with. Obviously USAirways didn't impress. I think the post was a good example of what is completely wrong with several airlines in this country.

Take the story as a lesson on how to drive away your customers, not ridicule them, for management not running a good airline.