Thread: Allatps
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 02:44 PM
ctd57
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: CRJ CA
Default Structured Programs

Amen to that. You can get it done within a predetermined amount of time and money, and I am one of the many who complete this program all the time at ATP. I do know of a handful who didn't make it though the program. But, these same people most likely wouldn't have made it through airline training. ATP is probably the best way to get ready for airline training. No airline is going to let you take your sweet time during training. If you cannot make it in the time alotted, see ya later. And N6724G, the COMM ME checkride is one of the easiest checkrides out there. It is basically the same as a PVT check except the maneuvers are a little bit different and there isn't as much room for error. I would honestly recommend to anyone, if not ATP, a program where you are required to get done in a certain amount of time. It will help you in the long run. You are unable to put things off and it forces you to learn. Alot of people on this website say that ATP doesn't teach you to fly, they have no clue what they are talking about. N6724G, if I were u I would do a little bit more investigating and bite the bullet and make the commitment to a structured course.