View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 02:45 PM
hyperboy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: B6
Default good ole' Carl

Carl and me....

Carl and I did **** tests together after we hit a deer on landing at 3 am in the morning in ART. I remember him not being to happy about it and wondering how the deer got out of the **** test?

Carl back in the day got more phone numbers from hot chicks than anyone I know as they got off the Beech in some God awful places. Seeing is believing and that was what I saw more than a couple of times.

Carl after hitting a deer in ART with me and smashing a coyote on the takeoff roll (aborted takeoff) in Ogdensburg and totalling a Beech (144) everybody was safe, says one day " I am against hunting I love animals" I asked if he had told the deer and the coyote that?

Carl sleeping on a 5 and 1/2 feet air matress in LNS was funny!

Carl drop kicking my coffee all over the console of a beech on our flight back to ART from PIT as he got into the FO's seat and without missing a beat says " Are you ready for the Before Start checklist?"

Man I loved the guy, he made laugh, He was a great stick and fun to fly with in the beech weather. You will be missed my good buddy. Flaps up Yaw damp ON!