View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 02:57 PM
cencal83406
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2008

Originally Posted by Jetrecruiter View Post
Pncl is no way near a contract. They displaced CA's to ATL with the intention of growing the DL flying then without notice to them DL cuts back on its flying and the freedom birds are either now going to ASA instead of Mesaba. The growth 9E had planned on just took a dive in the toilet. ATL is fat on crews now management is shaking in MEM! Payroll is draining Phil's bonus paying guys to vacation in his ATL crew room. The only thing now is to run with a skeleton crew and have management make bonus!! I would not be surprised if Pncl starts furloughing.... they have been riding this fake wave of bliss now the surf has died down and panic mode is just now being activated. Let us not settle on a contract like MAG pilots did.. lets get what we deserve before we allow manangement to continue riding us dirty!
I have to say that I'm confused here.... we knew we weren't keeping the Freedom birds (who'd want to, they're hanger queens), and unless someone in management is smoking some major crack, they knew that as well. They were only meant as a "stop-gap" measure while deferring delivery on the remainder of the 16 PNCL-owned CRJ-900s, which are now starting to show up on property.