View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 12:07 PM
FANS cripple
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2008

11-08-08:

Originally Posted by BOYCAPTAIN
alright everyone....enough with the furlough talk....when u hear it from me then worry about it....until then leave it alone...NO FURLOUGHS!!!

1-3-09:

Originally Posted by BOYCAPTAIN View Post
time to wake up!...we are losing tons of flying...reserve utilization is around 10%...airplanes are being parked all over the place...china is closing factories every day....we are consolidating freight..where there used to be 4 trips to LA we now have 2....(feb 10 2008 mem-lax flt 381,518,553,775...jan 3 2009 flt 381 and 553)....we are making money due to cuts all over FDX corp...i guess u would rather start losing money first..then make cuts...guess what?.. when we start losing money the company will come after the contract as well as furlough....time to get out of denial..geesh!....someone let me know when our union verifies the overmanning numbers!

That's a pretty big 180 for someone with your level of access to advance inside information.

If I didn't have your act figured out before, I do now. At what point does John Wayne reach across and smack you one?