View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 09:45 AM
Pilotpip
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2005
Position: Retired

Originally Posted by Jetcap37 View Post
I fly a lot all over the US and Europe as a passenger. I have noticed over the last 10 years or so that the customer service with all main US carriers have gone bad. So bad that they make NY city cabdrivers look like limo drivers during the Oscars. Rude, obnoxious and plain unhelpful. I always admired Delta since they were trying to be like it was meant to be, but even Delta has gone south the last few years.

Pilots are on here whining and crying about their pay, pension and God forbid they might even have to work for a living. But they have in fact just become bus drivers (same lousy attitude and service). Make your airline better by providing better customer service, better service more passengers will fly with you, more passengers more money. And more money will eventually get you a pay raise.

With the basics not there you are not going to make it.
Why can the "other" (rest of the world) airlines do it and not here in the USA?
Glad you have it all figured out. You want better service than a bus, pay more than bus fare. Until you tell us what superior job you have and how many times you've safely taken a bus to Europe I'll write this off as flamebait.