View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 07:35 PM
wings2202
New Hire

Joined APC: Jan 2009
Default What happened?

Originally Posted by Spooled View Post
LOL. Just sit back and watch boys. I can't help but laugh.

How does this operation exist? Can't get a hold of scheduling. Dispatch can't get updated runway condition reports. (gave them 45 minutes.) What a joke.

Its only December and the wheels are coming off.

12/22/08 - 58 hours CA opentime and 14 hours FO opentime. Good luck filling it.

What was that displacement memo we just got?

Can't wait to see this place in February. Anyone got any stories?

I try so hard to accomplish our goals and yet sometimes I fear that we're looking out for ourselves more than we're looking out for our company. We lose the fact that in most cases work is over half of our lives. So we should committ ourselves as much as we can to our work so we can enrich our lives as well.

When you fight against our company you are fighting against making yourself a better person. You fight against everyone in this company that is trying to help you. You fight against all the passengers who rely on our airline to see loved ones and accomplish their own goals.

Ops is not "out to get you." It's not us vs. them. We're in this together and we rely so much on one another.

If we notice any shortcomings, we much use our strengths to fill those gaps. That's why we work here. This is not a stepping stone; it's an avenue to build experience and character.

We became pilots because we love to fly. What happened to that?

If you don't believe in this company, stop hurting those that do--- LEAVE!!