View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 12:58 PM
Past V1
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2006
Position: Home with my family playing with my daughter as much as possible

Originally Posted by wings2202 View Post
I try so hard to accomplish our goals and yet sometimes I fear that we're looking out for ourselves more than we're looking out for our company. We lose the fact that in most cases work is over half of our lives. So we should committ ourselves as much as we can to our work so we can enrich our lives as well.

When you fight against our company you are fighting against making yourself a better person. You fight against everyone in this company that is trying to help you. You fight against all the passengers who rely on our airline to see loved ones and accomplish their own goals.

Ops is not "out to get you." It's not us vs. them. We're in this together and we rely so much on one another.

If we notice any shortcomings, we much use our strengths to fill those gaps. That's why we work here. This is not a stepping stone; it's an avenue to build experience and character.

We became pilots because we love to fly. What happened to that?

If you don't believe in this company, stop hurting those that do--- LEAVE!!
Did Phil just join APC or what...dang dude...I understand your frustration...I love being a pilot also...but I do not like being used to benefit others. YES at any company we are a TEAM...but a TEAM should act like a TEAM. A TEAM is fair to one another. That is all we are trying to strive for at Pinnacle. But the TEAM needs a good coach to preach the family concept...and that is hard to find in any company. But believe it or not...the concept of TEAM comes from the Top down not the other way. We as pilots can work hard and go beyond what we are asked to do...but if management continues to take advantage of our hard work...then we get no where. This is what US pilots are trying to strive for. Good work rules, QOL, and pay. FAIRNESS...then we can talk about being a family, building character and quality experience here at Pinnacle Airlines...baby steps.