View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 05:04 PM
buzzpat
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2008
Position: Urban chicken rancher.

Originally Posted by capncrunch View Post
I'm glad Moak is not everybodys boy...Are you implying he would be had he managed to get more for the Delta folks by giving NWA less?

As far as the SLI, it is what it is and most everyone has come to live with it. That being said, there was some leapfrogging on both sides but there is no way you could say with a straight face that Delta bore the brunt.

Ultimately, that is not the argument that I was grieving. My grievance is with Moak stalling on our trip rig. It's clear why he is doing it, which I have mentioned above. One last shiv in NWAs ribs.

Either way, my grievance is not with you. Don't get too upset.
Totally "peachy" here Capn. Not trying to infer anything other than reality. Delta didn't score any more than NWA did. That's my point. Maybe its semantics. As to Moak, he is who is he is. You guys may feel slighted. Some of us do as well. Especially captains who are moving backward. Your continued use of the phrase "leapfrog" is inaccurate and false. Both sides were "leapfrogged." I don't understand the whole "trip rig" thing. All I know is that we are undergoing a major displacement. Maybe you feel the pain, maybe you don't. That being said, we're all on the same roster now with the same uniforms. Let's get it on.