Old 01-16-2009, 06:57 AM
MD11Fr8Dog
...Whatever It Is!

Joined APC: Jul 2006

Originally Posted by TruthSleuth View Post
I'm not a conspiracy theorist...

- As of this moment, I've yet to see a single video of the ditching... not one, And I've searched everywhere (including YouTube) -- how can this be? Everyone seems to have a cell phone these days... especially in New York. What about CCTV cameras from the Port Authority... someone has to have a video of this, yet we see nothing. Why?

- One pilot (who if I remember posted here in this thread) lived near the crash scene admits he didn't see the plane ditch... didn't hear the plane ditch, but then saw the plane floating. Odd don't you think?

- The only witnesses of the actual ditching were members of the media (who as you know cover all sorts of things up)... example:
"I just thought, 'Why is it so low?' And, splash, it hit the water," said witness Barbara Sambriski, a researcher at The Associated Press.
You're right, and what's even more amazing was that no one was able to get video of Bush and Cheney towing that plane down the Hudson to get it in place! And I bet all of those "survivors" were the same "people" that were on the Navy ship that shot down TWA 800, and were also on the United 93 flight that landed Cleveland!

I think you're on to something!

Uh, I mean on something!