Old 01-29-2009, 08:40 PM
RichieAshburn
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2009

Originally Posted by arizonastpilot View Post
Actually you know, I think your right!!! I completly agree with you. I hope Mesa goes out of business and all of their employees are jobless at a time when getting a job at a target is hard. I also hope that your regional carrier picks up the flying that way you can upgrade to Captain as soon as possible because honestly you deserve it. By the way seeing as there is gonna be another 1500 on the street and no jobs, I was considering going to law school. Just wondering where you got your law degree from? I think i might wanna check that school out...
I don't think toilet duck is correct. Delta appealed the injunction. If the injunction is lifted, DAL can cancel the contract. Case would go to trial because Mesa would go ahead with lawsuit. In the mean time, Mesa would be in deep financial trouble. If the injunction is upheld, the case will go to trial. The only difference is Mesa will not be in as bad of financial shape.

As for comments about Mesa losing flying...You don't have to worry about another regional getting the flying, no regional will get it. Delta wants to thin out the regionals, it will happen one way or another. Furloughs suck, but sorry man, us DAL pilots want Mesa out. I don't wish anything bad on Mesa or their pilots, but DAL pilots must work to keep everyone on property. It only helps everyone in the long run.