View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 07:16 AM
SrfNFly227
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2008
Position: PIC Challenger 605

Originally Posted by nicholasblonde View Post
Well then what's ur specific reason for not being a frequent poster in the Mesaba threads? We have all the same bases, so if your eggs are not all in the 9E basket, then why aren't you equally as frequent of a poster in the mesaba threads???
I don't want to start a huge fight here, but if I were 3Greens, I would certainly not post his other opportunities here. I am an FO here at 9E and I have opportunities that I am pursuing as well. These are far away from the airline world. Still flying, but outside of this H**L that is airlines.

I do not believe that I have read anywhere that his other options are at airlines, so maybe 9E is the one airline where he got his name into a pool before the industry took a ******. I would want info as to the current conditions at the company as well.

3Greens and everyone else interested. There is no new info from negotiations. We got the standard letter after the first two days saying that no progress has been made and have not heard anything since. Maybe no news is good news, but I doubt it. If you have a chance to go somewhere that isn't here, I say take it. If it isn't where you ultimately want to end up, take it anyway. Experience is experience and doing something other than instructing will certainly help you chase your dream eventually.

Good Luck