View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 05:56 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: EMB 145 Capt.

Originally Posted by BigBallzMagee View Post
Let me start out saying I do not work at Gojets so keep that out of any hate comments I get for this......

I think most of the Gojet haters are dumb. For most of us the plan is to start at the regional level build time and move on to bigger and better things. Why pass on a job building that time?.....Because years ago some scrubs crossed a line. Why does that make pilots who start work there now bad guys? It doesn't. I have a buddy there and wish him the best in his career. He was recently furloughed and they were hiring. Smart choice on his part I say. If you were actually affected by this alter ego being created raise your hand.....Probably 1 guy on here just raised his hand.... That guy deserves to hate them. The rest of us have no reason . Bring on that hate mail but thats just my humble opinion.
Actually Every pilot and Flight Attendant at Trans States has been adversley(sp) affected. I will spare you the rehashing of all the other posts on this topic; however, Trans States Pilots and Flight Attendants are being furloughed, while GoJet is hiring(and even hiring Captains off the street-as CQFO's) think to your self why is every one else furloughing or reducing schedules and GoJet is hiring? well, they treat their employees so poorley that they don't need to furlough, they just QUIT! as for "the rest of us" having no reason to hate them, UAL is trying to pull a GoJet type alter ego using AerLingus as a backer!! where did they get the Idea? well, look no further than TSAH and GoJet. So the entire industry's pilot force should be outraged!