Old 01-31-2009, 07:16 PM
RichieAshburn
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2009

Originally Posted by ebl14 View Post
Important things to remember:

1) Mesa is cheap

2) As much as the pride of Delta wants to think they are all about quality, price still matters.

3) Delta wants to shrink regional lift.

4) Mesa was the easiest target after cutting out huge chunks of others (Comair, ASA... more to come)

5) As much as everyone hates JO, he is good at what he does and will probably put up a good fight and possibly win.

6) Saying Mesa will lose cause you think you work at a better regional and you like to feel better than someone else shows how ignorant you are.

7) For every person who hopes Mesa will liquidate, someone hopes your company will liquidate as well.

8) I would bet there are more "fair weather" Steelers fans than Cardinals fans any day.

9) A drink count is the best idea yet.

10) Drink count - 6

You just lost all credibility with statement #8 I Suggest you go to Harolds(a Steelers bar) in Cave Creek(http://haroldscorral.com/steelers/). 4000 reservations and will have plenty of walk in fans as well. How many Cardinals bars are there in Pittsburg?

Remember the days where there were 40,000 fans at Sun Devil stadium(it holds about 77k) and 20,000 were fans of the OTHER team! Everyone in AZ has a favorite team, and it usually ain't the Cards! Cards are always the 2nd choice team for most in AZ. Hope the fall off the ban wagon doesn't hurt too many Cardinalites.

I actually like some of the Cards players and think they look very strong during the playoffs(as opposed to their last 1/3 of the season and the weak NFC West title), but the Bidwells DO NOT deserve a Super Bowl win.

What was this thread about again???

Last edited by RichieAshburn; 01-31-2009 at 07:23 PM.