View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 02:00 PM
B Unit
New Hire

Joined APC: Jan 2009

Whats, up guys?

c12flyer, I have had many offers to go over seas lately and have entertained a few, however my wife is recently pregnant and leaving to go over seas for a long period of time is pretty much not going to happen at this point, but it is definatley good money.

byebyeairlines, The steelers earned it. Cardinals made so many aweful mistakes that it's hard to say any one thing that lost it for them.

Now for the crappy news. The HR lady in DC called and told me that she just realized after scheduleing me for an interview that I didn't meet the 1500 TT and therefore had to cancel my interview. Basically better luck next time speech. I tried to explaing that I had thousands of hours unmanned including dual given and she told me that unmanned time doesn't count right now and that they didn't have standards for it yet.

I just wish she would have checked that out ahead of time instead of scheduleing the interview only to call back later and crush my hopes.

Anyway. Im a little bitter, but what can you do.

Good luck to all of you cats. I'll still keep trying for CBP and Ill still be hanging around this forum. Thanks to all for the good intel.

-B