Old 02-10-2009, 10:25 AM
Moonwolf
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2008
Position: Sleeping

Hey, to answer some questions, Sierra is a decent place to work for. I say decent lightly. It has its fair share of problems too. The pay is not that close to whatever they advertise for new hires. I was told I could make 3500-4500/mo, I make no where near that, and I work my a@@ off. Last month I think I took home 2200. But on the flip side, Sierra provides cheap living ($175/mo)

You get paid based on the progress of your student, when they pass a stage check or check ride you get a certain amount of $$$. If your student is smart and has good study habits, then your lucky. If your stuck with a student that isn't motivated then your screwed, because he/she will progress slowly, thus you get less $$.

The city of atwater, is probably the most depressing place I've ever lived, no nightlife, it smells terrible, and a small town feel. But yet I'm still here, and been here for 6 months, along with about 70 other instructors.

I could go on for days about other issues, just let me know if you have any other questions. email or pm.
good luck