Old 08-27-2006, 12:23 PM
Lab Rat
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2006
Position: Jet Pilot

Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
Lab rat:

Bud, don't forget this is an open forum and it's read by several who are not IPA pilots who are not privy to all the details. I could read between the lines in your post what you were trying to say. Please, ask Cindy and Dean, both EB members of the IPA how this whole thing came about. Tom N was planning to attack Cindy and Dean to get them out of the EB when the NWA deal [in which our president crossed a union pick line after telling us not to do it] stopped him from getting Dean and Cindy in a smear campaing. Tke as much time as you spend here calling members of the EB and the grievance comm, you'll get more information than the one you get from guys who think they know the TA and don't even now our own contract which has been in force for over 8 years now.[as some said on the B&G]
Zoro,

I tell you in a very straight-forward and sincere manor that there are NO "between the lines" in my post. If you want to think otherwise you are certainly entitled to your own opinion, but you have misinterpreted what I wrote.