View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 02:08 PM
seamonster
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2008
Position: ????????????????
Default where is my stock ALPA?????????

Can anybody tell me without going in circles when I am going to see my part of the merger stock for Delta? Also, did the non contract employees get stock or money? I want more than"WE ARE WAITING TO GET THE BEST PRICE FROM ONE BUYER AND WE CANNOT FIND THAT BUYER BECOUSE OF THE DOWN TURN." Can someone get more of answer for me than "The group we have sent the stock to is doing what they are doing in the best interest of doing what is right for the group as a whole and not the individual that may lose if the stock is give to each individual that could sell the stock and drive the price down for the rest of the individuals that are not as quick at selling the individual stocks as other individuals that sell the stock"? If you follow what I just wrote than you to have talked to the people I have talked to. My mind ends at the same place it started and there was a small rollercoaster in the middle.

Did ALPA have an agreement with management not to dump the stock into the pilots hands? Seems a great idea if you don't want any stock problems for your stock holders.

Also, what is going on on the NW side and there stock??????????????