View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 06:42 PM
ultradrvr
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2005
Position: 767

Originally Posted by Red Baron View Post
Moonkey and RU4692,

I didn't give you all the facts. Amerijet pilots know exactly what I'm talking about. Some have come on board our 767's in MIA boasting about how they are getting ABX 767's and its because they are willing to fly for half of ABX pilot wages. If you run into any amerijet pilots just ask them what they make or what union represents them? After you do that you'll understand my disgust with the situation. Pilot's that are willing to fly 767's for commuter wages are a threat to all professional aviators!

Red

Anybody that boasts about how I'm gonna fly your airplanes I would show him the bottom of the stairs of the aircraft then close the door. As for the good people at Amerijet you cant expect them to not fly aircraft that show up on their door step given the times we are in. Red how long are you senior boys gonna let Hete/Graber walk all over you. I was ready to walk last x-mas but our union said we shouldnt do that. I dont give a crap what ABX wants and I dont give a crap what the senior pilots at ABX want per hour to fly the 76....hell 150.00 per hr sounds good to me as I sit here on my second furlough....I want my severance!!!!!! Why dont you guys grow a pair and hit the sidewalk! Let em sue you. Tell them to grieve it and we'll see ya in 6 years. With all the bad press at ABX I'm thinking you might stand a chance in court. For you Amerijet boys if what Red says is true you might want to muzzle those loudmouths and go quietly into the night.