View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 10:56 AM
acl65pilot
Happy to be here

Joined APC: Jun 2006
Position: A-320A

Originally Posted by Bucking Bar View Post
They are saying no reinstatements until the next bid. Looks like I might get typed to fly ~60 days, reinstate, then only stay in position until the FNWA guys come down to displace me, then I can get the full course on the MD88, but since I'm not locked, I'll bid some piece of NWA equipment that comes to Atlanta....ahem' why are we getting displaced? I forgot.

Lets see, the Boeing is Flaps 20 on the missed, not 15. There is no FLCH on the MD88, but it auto fills the descent page with Cruise speed, don't deploy the flaps while starting #2 on the 767, but don't use the slats without the AUX & Transfer, the anti ice is auto, except on the 757 and ignition on before ice, don't forget the tail one minute before, on the 88 (KA BOOM)

When you see someone trying to do "poles and ladders" on a 737 in August, come over and say "Hi" and refer me to some sort of help for those who have been trained far beyond their intelligence.
Oh god do not do that. All I was to say is "Power set, Auto Feather Armed, Airspeeds alive and cross check."