View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 03:07 PM
ToiletDuck
Che Guevara

Joined APC: Aug 2005

Originally Posted by NightIP View Post
Once again, you're avoiding my point. Why is RAH giving out loans when you have people on the street? Your pilot group should be absolutely beside itself; where's your union during this?

I just asked my roommate, a furloughed CHQ pilot, this question, and his response was "Because it's the Teamsters." You guys need to do something about this.
Why does loaning money have anything to do with pilots on the streets? Either flying is there or it's not. You're roommate isn't even off probation with the IBT and if either of you bothered to pick up the contract he has you'll see that a union protects the pilots it doesn't run the company.

Why is RAH giving out loans with people on the street? Because A)Loans of this nature often yield good returns, B)positions the company much better since F9 agreed to the $150mil bill. C)Money flow doesn't mean we need more pilots. There aren't any more frames to be staffed that's why we don't. If you two over there can't understand that then tell him to go pout on the union board. BB is doing this to make RAH stronger.