View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 06:37 AM
Blkflyer
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: Cessna 152 Captain

Originally Posted by katana View Post
Thank you! Finally someone gets it. I admit 170 looks like 737 but that's just a look. It still is 70 seater RJ like Crj700.

The loan to F9 is just a loan. RAH's plan to loan $$ to Midwest wasnt to take over them. Their management was and is the problem. They screwed skyway over why not mainline? YX pilots knew it was coming one way or another b/c i talked to lots of YX pilots and they knew their management was going to screw them over and that it was their turn.
Back to F9. Why cant people think that RAH is just being nice in this tough economy to helpout their former codeshare. Of course it a business so they wont do it for free. Would you if you were a business man? So just relax guys. We will see what happens. Hopefully i F9 brushes their dirts off and come out from CH11 so that RAH and F9 will be both happy.

Belive that if you want

None of us has a crystal ball but if RAH history is any indicator of their future then Frontier Pilots may be in for a surprise. This is just My prediction and I may very well be Wrong for all pilots hoping to make it to a Major I hope I am wrong..

Did RAH lend money to US Air, Midwest, and the outfit in Hawaii now Frontier

RAH is doing what they have to do its all Business. Management at RAH or any airline dont Give too hoots about employees they are in Business to Make Money, the quicker we as pilots flight attandants mechanics gate agents figure that out the quicker our blood pressure will be lowered. We can comment all we want but my parents always say why cry over spilt milk

I am a Pylot dont get your panties in a wad over my grammer or Spell Check..

Fly Safe Yall