View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 08:54 PM
Blkflyer
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: Cessna 152 Captain

Originally Posted by Purpleanga View Post
What are you talking about? He didn't say anything other than to lay off the multi and spend money on single engine because the multi wont get you anywhere right now. And he is absolutely right. And most people do not have ability to read minds BLKflyer, when someone asks on a board if the price of a certain multi is cheap they assume that the person asking is a beginner pilot because anyone with even a remote flying experience "kerosene burning" would have known by now what a single and multi engine airplane should cost.. chill out...

Point Taken Purpleanga, but I was not soliciting commentary, Hell maybe I am doing research for something or maybe in this crazy world I have money to stimulate the economy MY POINT is Answer the question that was asked and stop assuming

My question was not the price of a certain multi is cheap My question was to solicit what the others where paying currently where they are

If I belived anyone on APC or anywhere can read minds I would personally hire them to let me read the Wifeys mind

RTFQ...