View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 11:18 AM
fecav8r
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2006

Originally Posted by AFW_MD11 View Post
1) everyone affected should have gotten and read the email from the union regarding this settlement agreement - last week.

2) peoples' jobs are at stake and anything they write on a public forum (thinking they are posting "anonymously") probably will be used against them.

3) refer to #1, the email suggests you CALL the union directly to discuss it if you are affected - discussing it in written form on a public forum is not smart - whether you've done anything wrong or not.

so.......now that everyone on here has been notified of what's going on...

I repeat - the discussion on the topic here on a public forum should stop now.

Revert to voice comm with the union - or discuss the matter directly (by phone) with your buds who may be affected.
The way I read the initial post fron FNG, I got the impression that the main point here was that OUR Union started this problem by turning these names over to the company. Why should anyone trust what the Union or this Message line from CB has to say? I still haven't seen anything from the Company that confirms or denies the existence of said agreement. I would agree with FNG that you should wait to see the companies side of this before you call anyone. Just my opinion....