View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 08:24 AM
FreightDawgyDog
Trust but Verify!!

Joined APC: May 2006
Position: MD11 CRA

Originally Posted by TipTip35 View Post
No propaganda...my friend. I simply cut and pasted an article that was relevant to our industry that I thought others might find interesting. I wasnt thinking Brown vs Purple. I look at us as all brothers and sisters in this industry. When the MD-11 went down last week I was just as shaken as if it had been a Brown tail. Sorry if you felt like my post was shot at your company. I have many good friends and family working and flying at FedEx and wish both of our employers well!
Well the thread title you created doesn't seem to me to just be something you found interesting, and certainly is a shot at my company. It seems to be a statement of what you consider fact after reading and posting a very biased article. Since it is UPS and the Teamsters who have been pushing hardest for this action against FedEx, please excuse my natural assumption it was propaganda of some sort. I guess to be accurate I should have said IPA propaganda but UPS is on the same side as them with this issue. Anyway, thanks for your thoughts on our fellow airman we all lost.