Thread: Scope Questions
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 08:53 AM
av8rmike
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2006
Default Busboy

Be happy to... I said the Scope Clause was a benefit. I also said I didn't see where it cost much to get it. Since the NC has determined a costing model is the way to negotiate, everything will have an intrinsic value. I'm just looking for it. If they give pay raises to everyone at the company BUT you, they can claim "We gave out over $500M in pay raises!" and be correct. Didn't positively impact your life, though, did it?

A Plan bumps for guys who have been here since 99? Retirement health care bridge - can't imagine that won't change dramatically over the next couple of contracts based on current events. Trip rig change with no equitable increase for other flying?

I analyzed the compensation section. Nice COLA, nothing else. Scope good. Agency shop good. Too bad we couldn't hit the slacker scumbags, but it's a positive regardless. Looks like you came on the post ALL THE WAY BACK in August. Wow. At least I'm not throwing stones at anyone. I'm just READING the contract.

All I hear you sniveling about is "you couldn't do any better and you have no right to expect better..." I actually do have a right to express my support or digust with each section. If you find factual errors in my postings (you did), I actually appreciate being corrected. That's why I'm posting here, brother, just looking for the truth...

Peace