Thread: Spirit of NKS
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 06:24 PM
PAN PAN PAN
Line Holder

Joined APC: May 2009
Position: To close for guns switching to bazooka

I find this a very interesting topic and the conversations that has taken place here. I also find it ironic that a pilot would wait until he or she has left a company to make acusations about the a former employer. I would think that you as a professional pilot would have the respect to address these issues while you were working at this company, especially if it pertains to safety of flight issues. It is your duty and obligation as a professional pilot to seek corrective actions to these items that your claiming.

I would tread cautiously with the accounts that will be published in your book it could be interpreted in a legal standpoint, as you yourself acted in a careless and reckless manner and allowed this condition to continue without reporting it. Perhaps you were intimidated by management not to report this under fear of retaliation against the company and ultimately resulting in termination I don't know.

Every airline has their problems and it is up to the pilot group to correct them as best we can..........