Thread: Spirit of NKS
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 07:31 PM
Grounded320
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2009

I am sorry you feel that way. There is nothing slanderous about my comments, I have a legal right to my opinions. I am familiar with Ole, and he is not the type to confront an issue without his "big guns" fighting for him. I would equate him to school boy who would run his mouth then hide behind the teacher. How come you did not stick up for Puyear, perhaps another bad apple. Yes your DO history is correct, but he has forgotten where he came from when he was hired at spirit in 99. Don't trust my words of wisdom, why don't you just poll all the pilots threatened by Ole and his shut up and do it my way or else leadership. Why don't you pull up previous mec emails addressing the number of NOI's, sick call intimidation ect.. where was ole then????? So don't take my word for it, try the facts. As for his firing statistic, perhaps true, would have been significantly higher if he had not been restrained by labor laws. You fail to understand that this is not personal for me. I would like to see the majority of pilots at spirit be successful, but the I see the Kool Aid never stops flowing. Best of luck to you as well.