View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 11:35 AM
Avroman
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2008
Position: FIRE ALPA

Originally Posted by Tinpusher007 View Post
The guy who said this:

"My FAA-issued pilot's license does not say "regional flying only." It has my name with a picture of Wilbur and Orville Wright on the back. My point is that you can trust the U.S. airline system. Don't think lowest bidder. Think leanest operator with the sharpest management team.

So go online, search for that lowest fare and keep flying. It's a wonderful and safe world out there."

definitely loses me in his last few sentences. Don't get me wrong...Im not going to drive my aircraft into the ground just because Im paid poorly. But give me a break with the "leanest operator with sharpest management" BS.
Sharpest management.... AHHHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHH!!!!!
He hasn't met our CEO with the public speaking abilities of a retarded rock. He hasn't met one of our VP's that has continuously shot down the half time line proposal for crews to save the company money because "then benefits should be cut in half as well so we will just pay 100 extra people FULL PAY AND BENEFITS instead of half pay and full benefits to the tune of half a mil savings to the company" With that fiscal sense he should be a senior US senator.....