Thread: Spirit of NKS
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 09:16 AM
RemoveB4flght
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2008

Originally Posted by BoredwLife View Post
I had to laugh during training when the Drug Test Lady came in to speak to the class. Seems we spent more time on that than anything else. Just another hour and thirty minutes of my life that I can never get back.

She actually had the audacity to say "pilots think they are better than everyone else". My sim partner (former Pan Am/ATA Captain) looks at me and says "that's because we are".

She then had the nerve to say "a large percentage of pilots are alcoholics." Then she went on to stroke her own ego about how many pilots she had busted in her time and NK and how proud she was of it.
That sounds like the same woman... she began to insinuate that I had something to hide, and making comments loud enough for others to hear.

I asked her just what she was implying, and she said something along the lines of "if i let go without signing this than you could leave and allow time to get something out of your system before we can test you again"

I looked at her and said "So you are not only accusing me of having something in my system, but also of a plot to try to hide it in some manner? Do you have any evidence of this, or are you sure you want to make that claim?"

That's when she offered another half hour to clear customs.