Old 09-19-2006, 01:09 PM
rickair7777
Prime Minister/Moderator

Joined APC: Jan 2006
Position: Engines Turn Or People Swim

Originally Posted by av8r4aa View Post
My point being pick one job, either you are a airline pilot
or a military pilot not both.
Fortunately for the citizens of this nation, federal law protects military members from tools such as yourself. Many, many employers would find it extremely convenient to fire military members due to inconvenience.

Originally Posted by av8r4aa View Post
I see it month in and month out, they are always shirking their
airline responsibilities. I mean come on people, how come their
military job ALWAYS showes up right around Christmas or all summer long?

My responsibilities are to my family and military service, not necessarily in that order depending on circumstances. The airline comes in at a distant third.

There are numerous exercises during the summer months for a variety of good reasons which include climate conditions and that fact that many reserve/guard enlisted are college students. You are full of BS regarding christmas, except for actual combat operations, the DoD shuts down for the xmas/new year holidays.

But thanks for for your support, and I hope you and your family enjoy the security that we all provide for you! And what if I didn't volunteer for reserves? They would then have to draft someone to do my job...well, I already did more than my time so it would be somebody else's turn. I wonder how a chikensh*t such as yourself would feel when you opened that certified letter from uncle sam inviting you to middle-east vacation... @sshole.