Old 09-19-2006, 06:16 PM
ctd57
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: CRJ CA

I did ATP's 90 day program in ATL. I finished in 88 days, and that included about 10-14 days that I had off due to scheduling of checkrides and CFI school. I started with 85 hours and finished with around 240. About 130 multi. I completed the program in July 05 and started instructing at the end of Oct 05. I now have 650 hours of which over 500 is multi. It isn't a bad job even though the pay sucks, because of the multi time you get. I had never heard of ATP until and airline buddy of mine who went to DCA told me to come to ATP because he had a bunch of buds who came here. It is a great program, I would recommend it to anyone. If you have any other questions, just post or PM me. You can set up tours of ATP if you want by calling 800-allatps, but if you do it in Jax, just remember this, Jax is not a good example of how ATP operates. Alot of ATP instructors don't like the Jax location themselves. The instructors are in my opinion, are hotheaded and think that they are special. Come on, don't foll anyone, you fly a seminole. And they go around quoting Top Gun, which is really bad, and coming from the Naval Aviation myself, found it quite amusing. So take it with a grain of salt, no other location is like Jax

Last edited by ctd57; 09-19-2006 at 06:20 PM.