View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 03:50 AM
sandman1
New Hire

Joined APC: Mar 2009
Default awake out of a dream

just woke up out of a six year dream.im forty five a truck driver who had a dream of flying seaplanes over the islands.but its not going to happen i only have 183 hours and at the rate of 2 hours a week thats only 96 hours a year even flying traffic watch wouid be maby 3 hours a week.cant aford to go full time becouse my wife went collage to be a pharmacy tech and now only makes 1200 a month.that really sucks for a degree filling meds. im going to the islands any way to watch sea borne airlines in action in jully and dream one last time of how it wouid be to fly over clear blue waters and reefs,palms blowing in the wind that points the direction of entry and then i land and water spays the wind screen.were now a boat and take heed to the sea.i look over the dash and see the dock with with passangers waiting next to a long white sand beach lined with palms i look out the side window and see all the way to the bottom of the bay with tropical collor fish. well time to go now to my burnt out job of 16 years laboring in the texas heat.lifting heavy ;''';';,and driving in this stupid trafic.