View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 01:45 PM
Zach
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2006
Position: Corporate Chief Pilot

Originally Posted by USMCFLYR View Post
This is a great discussion about corporate jet use and the current black eye given to corporate aviation in light of the congressional hearings. Feel free to discuss congress' use of business jets and the current media/public views - but let's keep the particular names out of the discussions as this often leads to a political debate (is the current president's name really required above?) which is not allowed per APC TOS.

USMCFLYR
Sorry, I should have said every president since the 1950's. It just hasn't been a problem until recently.

It is total BS that some people (we know who) can use private aircraft, while others get looked down upon for it. I don't know why some of these companies that were made to feel guilty about using private aircraft haven't pointed their fingers back. Our country's finances aren't any better than the bailed out companies.

Also, forgive me for not memorizing the rules to a free and public message board. I have better things to remember. Using common sense I have only committed minor violations.