Thread: Trans States MX
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 09:38 AM
AirWillie
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2005
Position: MD80

Originally Posted by eaglefly View Post
Who knows..........perhaps this industry is overdue for a MTX related accident ?

Feel free to investigate the TSA/Eagle MTX issues...........or not. It makes no difference to me as again, me or my loved ones don't fly on TSA or Go Jet.......it's a free country and it's my choice. It's not my responsibility to investigate other carriers for the safety of their employees and passengers. If I have concerns with my airline, I can look into it. If another carriers pilots are interested in any potential MTX issues with their airlines aircraft, that's their choice to look further too.

That's about it and it's all I've ever said. I've never instructed anyone else on what airlines to fly and really don't care, but I have the right to choose who I and my loved ones fly on (I don't fly Russian carriers either) and will do so.
Well as they said in TSA training, as long as the wings don't snapp off you're able to get it back down in one piece. By the way the Gojetssss planes are pretty new, you still have 3 or 4 more years before you have to hide your kids.