View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 01:55 AM
dckozak
done, gone skiing

Joined APC: May 2005
Position: Rocking chair
Talking Come fly with me

Originally Posted by MaiTai View Post
The only people who really benifit from this T.A. are the International flyers and the retired who have a medical condition...................
Yea MaiTai welcome to the forum!! It didn't take long to read your (past) posts to understand your position on the TA, since four out of five of them where posted yesterday.
I was wondering when someone would stand up and gripe about the enhanced trip rig vs no improvement in the MPDP day. From what I've heard, flight mgt was very keen on giving more money to the INTL flyer's than the hub turners. Could have related to the (unseen) safety report or just (some on the mgt side) feeling that the INTL guys are working harder for the (current) 6 hours a day vs the hub turning domestic fliers. What surprises me is the lack of comment on the fact that while our widebody pay is now on par with UPS's (all fleet) pay, the affect is with our WB/NB pay differential, our 727 guys are, effectively, B scale, relative to UPS.
MaiTai, you don't list any details in your bio; visa vie, what you fly. I'm guessing your a Bus capt doing the INDy hub turns worth 3 +3. Come join us out doing the INTL thing and you too can collect your "bonus" for operating out of CONUS. Than you too will make the big bucks the 11 guys enjoy.