View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 05:40 AM
FlyingPirate
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2008

Originally Posted by MoonFallsDown View Post
no offends to you there,
i would completely agree with 250 or point 65, its definitely a CFI's job to make lesson plans. Everyone has there own way of teaching. and using someone elses lesson plan is not going to help you at all, once you start making your own lesson plans you are not only making them also relearning many things you have forgotten.

I am a CFI, and took me about 2 weeks to do my CFII lesson plans and another 2 weeks for CFIA, but again you do what ever you want to make your self happy, but not going to learn anything from someone elses lessons.
I'm not sure you two understand what I am asking. I am a CFI, CFII, and MEI. When I was in training I made my own lesson plans I have a 3" binder completely full of less plans for private and commercial students as well as a 1" binder for instrument.

What I am asking is if anyone has lesson plans to teach a potential CFI. This is my first CFI student and I just want some guidance, I completely agree that it is important to develop your own teaching style and lesson plans, but you have to start somewhere.

FlyingPirate