Thread: Spirit of NKS
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 02:13 PM
390SetBlue
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: A320 CA

Originally Posted by 2Co2Fur1EXwife View Post
This is total BS, was just told by HR that those of us furloughed in Sep and reaclled for may are ALL going back to First year pay till september! which, according to them, is are 'new' longevity date. makes no sense.......I can feel the smoke coming out of my ears
That is total BS! If they do that/this they are going to have an S load of pi$$ed off pilots on their hands. Pilots that will cost the company more money then what it would have cost them to keep the returning pilots on property with at least their original hire date. I just don't understand these guys... Doesn't management know that the pilot group is one of the largest stakeholders in an airline??? Can they really be that stupid??? Don't they realize that no matter what they do to labor, labor will ALWAYS come back to bite them in the ass ten fold one way or another? Small changes in the way the a/c are operated while still operating within company policy can cost them much more than they realize. Why would any one of us want to save a drop of fuel (the largest expense for an airline) if they treat us like that. I sure hope HR was mistaken... It could get really ugly.