View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 09:20 AM
slowplay
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2008

Originally Posted by satchip View Post
I hate to ascribe motives to people I don't know. However, the evidence of a lack of scope diligence points to a money grab for the top at the expense of the bottom. Slow, Alfa, et al, please convince me I am wrong.
I am not one of those DALPA haters that blames every misfortune on the current MEC leadership. On every issue but this I am happy and think they are doing a bang up job.
Are these two statements written by the same person?

Slow, the burden of proof should not be on the rank and file. Talk us down from the ledge. Convince us to put our tin foil hats away. The condescending attitude that we get will only foster more resentment and wilder speculation. Our minds remain open, convince us!
After reading the above, look at the post a few down from the deadzoner.
Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
It is more then a little disingenuous to rail against 'senior' pilots not being concerned with the scope issue.
See if you might find a little condescension and single issue politics from one group on this board when viewed from a different perspective.

I can do better with the tone. Frustration has bubbled out (again) today. How about some of you guys meeting me halfway?

Last edited by slowplay; 07-13-2009 at 09:49 AM.