Old 07-13-2009, 06:17 PM
ZDub
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2008
Position: Dry hopping a 90 Min IPA

[quote=Colnago;644420]
Originally Posted by Ponch View Post
Thanks.

I bet it's to alleviate not having to give compensation for volunteers during this high peak season. Those $600 vouchers would add up fast and so would the sequential loads. That really kills nonreving in these flights, though. It's too bad, but it's business, I guess.

Tomorrow's loads:

Business Av/Au (4/5)
Coach Av/Au (-16/6)

I'd be no. 3 in the standby list. The airport standby list shows 0.

I'm still gonna try it out. You never know 'til you try, obviously...but I'm thinking it's not gonna work out.

I was thinking of maybe just getting a ZED on Turkish Airlines. I would *imagine* the loads would be better since those tickets are priced WAY higher than Delta's. It's too bad they don't release load info to nonrevers.

Suggestions?
Honestly, doesn't look good for you man. Bear in mind that the ASL doesn't populate too heavy until pax start to check in, up to 24hrs prior. So a goose egg is to be expected at this point. DeltaTerm has the magical "unseated" list, and potentially the "6" people that you see on the coach AV/AU list may end up on it as rev pax, ahead of you. They can still sell six seats above the current oversale. Try calling Trukish for the loads, tell 'em you're a non-rev, and they might give you some insite into the loads. Good luck man!