View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 05:47 PM
Zadidan
New Hire

Joined APC: Jun 2009

Originally Posted by MeLu View Post
Shall try to search for your friend through the embassy contact, but that will take a place at early fall since living to our eu base to fly with my capt brother, as soon as I shall return, will just make a fast phone call to the embassy of Iran from our embassy, but my other friend from Iran brother is a Capt for Iran Air, and his second brother is a pilot at BA, his wife is still here so will talk with her tomorrow.I had helped her with a visa. But, do not be surprised if you shall not find any more topics to talk about. The same had happened to my mum she had founded her childhood friends last year, the three brothers, and two of them are back in US the millionares they are dealing with the golf companies a third one is flying. Now I am in touch with them, and I had mentioned to one of them please stop posting your personal history to some actress at her website, since she is just sweeping you away with one sentence, and told them that it would be great to get a passport back, and etc.... its started. Like they are not sure, cause of a history and etc..... all the time long.......
One of the brother had founded me on an African bloc while at a british school in Africa achieving my helicopter license at the age of 12 with a capt, he had recognized me blond hair and eyes he told me when mum had sent him a picture of me and I had posted this, and its started like I had changed an email and etc.... I am not responding and etc..... And now I am in touch with them, a best way do not look too much into the past just talk about a current situation....I will check it for you. NOw, I need to get off M
Thanks so much for your help, I will be greatful for any contacts you can make.