Thread: Hawaiian
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 10:26 PM
Herb Flemmming
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2009

Originally Posted by hee nalu View Post
Ha... try 10 legs a day on the 717, some can be up to 40 min! Long hauls... especially from Kona to Maui... thats a real long one! It'll probably be a couple years before you could go bigger...

I think its gonna be tough to get an interview if your not kamaaina... locals have been waiting for those jobs forever! I droped a resume, but I don't have my maui address anymore and I'm sure they'll just add it to the pile...
Never hurts to try! Good luck everyone!

Whats left in Hawaii?? couple 135 jobs in a 208 or a shorts.....Alpine is gone...Island air? About it, this past hiring streak if you threw bags or were a FA back in 95 you got a interview, whats next? kamaaina isnt qualifyed mainland braddahs might be no "braddahs" but any whiteboy can throw on a aloha shirt, RJ captain? or dash 8 into MKK 3 times a day?

and for the "commuters" decent apt near the airport "Salt Lake" about 900+ anyone gets the job let me know i had a great place, i can refer you to a building thats 900+ for a decent studio/pool/coverd parking, cause finding a place to live is the real *****.

Last edited by Herb Flemmming; 07-16-2009 at 10:49 PM.